tiistai 2. heinäkuuta 2013

Summer photoshoot

Why the weather is like survivors in Finland? First there is seven-days- session with rain, wind and cold. Then 1 day with sun, warmness and birds singing (and this happens to be the contest day). Well, me and my sister used the sunny day usefully (realist, shut up). Here, a very creative photoshooting:





shoes: "borrowed" from mom... these are one of those pair of shoes she newer use, 
but still she wants to keep them...


And yes, the water was cold. Super. Cold.
 ( hair-flowers by H&M)

Two workers from my summer job starts their vacation, so it's going to be hard time for me... (help) But hopefully I still get the chance to enjoy summer days. 
And btw, we are going to London on next month (!!!) One of my dreams will become true! There are million places I wanna go, but only five days to spend there...

Bye! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti